On November 6-8, the XVI International Forum "Fuel and Energy Complex of Ukraine: Present and Future" will take place
According to the Decree of the Government of Ukraine the XVI International Forum "Fuel and Energy Complex of Ukraine: the Present and the Future" will be held at the International Exhibition Centre (15 Brovarsky Ave., Kyiv, Ukraine) on November 6-8, 2018.
- Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine
- International Exhibition Centre
- Sectoral exposition "Fuel And Energy Complex Of Ukraine" with the participation of the national companies of the fuel and energy complex of Ukraine demonstrates the current state and prospects of the energy sector further development.
- XVI International Trade Fair "Power Engineering for Industry '2018" presents a wide range of special equipment by the world and national producers: power, electrical, lighting equipment and devices, cable production, automated energy control systems, energy saving technologies for upgrading the fuel and energy complex and other industries.
- III International Trade Fair "OILGASEXPO '2018" presents technologies and equipment for exploration, extraction, transportation, processing and storage of oil and natural gas.
- III International Trade Fair "MINING INDUSTRY EXPO '2018" demonstrates drilling, underground and open pit mining machinery and equipment, mineral processing equipment, mining transport, spare parts and accessories, automation and life support systems.
- The business program focuses attention of specialists on increasing the level of the state energy security, implementation of structural reforms in the fuel and energy complex of Ukraine, modernization of enterprises, mechanisms of investment attracting and other urgent issues. The VI All-Ukrainian Power Engineers Workshop within the business program will be devoted to the best practices of energy saving and effective power management, application of the latest technologies and equipment to reduce energy costs.
We invite your company to participate in the XVI International Forum "Fuel and Energy Complex of Ukraine: the Present and the Future" and International Trade Fairs "Power Engineering for Industry '2018", "OILGASEXPO '2018", "MINING INDUSTRY EXPO '2018". These events provide the unique opportunity to present technologies, equipment and products to the wide range of specialists, to promote products' market position, as well as help to form the coherent picture of the processes taking place around the main link of the national economy - the fuel and energy complex.
For participation please contact:
Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine:
tel./fax: +380 44 531-36-12; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Exhibition Centre:
15 Brovarsky Ave., Kyiv, Ukraine 02002
tel./fax: +380 44 201-11-57, 201-11-78; e-mail: email@example.com